The new texting feature launching in Q1 of 2024 will enable agencies to have two-way communication with their clients via SMS.
Functionality will include the ability to:
- Send and receive text messages to and from clients who have accepted consent to contact via texting.
- Use automated appointment notifications with the ability to customize the timeline of appointment reminders.
- Share bulk announcements for cases such as agency closures, food recalls and promotional drives.
- Share CNCT links to modify appointments along with the ability to turn off sharing of CNCT links if needed.
- Access level restrictions including “read-only, respond and restricted” access for specific users or user groups.
- Link chat history with client profiles, including the ability to send messages directly from a client’s profile.
- Access the network view of all text messages sent from all partnering agencies.
- Generate an audit log of all text messages.
- Use fixed recipient templates.