WE’RE HIRING! ONLINE COMMUNITY MANAGER- INTERNSHIP/COOP
Link2Feed (www.link2feed.com) is a social enterprise specializing in online food bank management software. As the product gains rapid adoption across Canada and begins international expansion, we are looking for someone to assist in managing our online community.
As part of the 4-8 month position, the Online Community Manager will work directly with sr. staff to coordinate all social media and content marketing (blogs, enews, etc.) activities.
Strong writing skills and social media knowledge are essential to success in this position.
- Developing social media strategy to increase audience size and presence across multiple platforms
- Monitoring discussions, resource postings, and trends within the community. Identify and report trends in usage and advise on potential opportunities.
- Contributing to marketing team meetings and ensure the integration of community for promotion and awareness building.
- Writing blogs and email marketing content
- Completing daily posts on social media outlets using Hootsuite and other applications
- Advising on creative ways to increase online following
- Managing social media advertising budget
- Background in marketing, communications or business
- Experience working with various social media platforms
- Written communication skills (please submit writing samples)
- Understanding of social media analytics
- Time management, organization and independent work skills.
- Must be a team player and willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Monthly Stipend-To be decided
- Head office in Sarnia, Ontario
- December 6th, 2013
To apply for this job, email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.