We’re Hiring! Implementation Specialist
- An experienced account or project manager with a gift for engaging clients in collaborative working relationships
- Comfortable in a flexible yet fast-pased work culture that allows you to define work and life under your terms
- A big believer that business has the power to change the world
- Driven, but determined that success comes from working smarter not harder
- Ready to accelerate your career while making a lasting social impact
- A Certified B Corporation that helps non-profits use data to break the cycle of poverty
- A fast-growing tech company making a BIG impact on the world
- A champion of the “work hard, play hard” mentality
- A metrics-driven organization that places merit on results
- Currently serving over 10,000 non-profits and impacting nearly 5 million lives
Account Management Responsibilities:
- Manage onboarding, training, and ongoing account support for US customers
- Meet with clients and Feeding America staff as requested
- Attend weekly and daily team meetings
- Report on weekly and quarterly account management metrics
- Assist with the development of client onboarding materials and internal documentation
- Provide insight to the development team on new functionality as requested by clients
- Assist clients in monitoring rollout goals and progress
- Provide insight into client data through periodic reports review and data walks
- Offer suggestions and improvements to training materials and process
- Providing insight to the product development team on new functionality as requested by clients
Sales and Marketing:
- Develop growth plan for existing accounts
- Attend conferences and tradeshows to support sales and onboarding efforts
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail (preferably in a tech environment)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibility and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time, occasionally internationally
- Ability to communicate with staff and clients in an effective manner.
- BA/BS degree in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Experience with food banks, social services, or government commodity programs an asset
- Experience with internal sales or customer growth quotas an asset
- Full-time work-from-home position based in Chicago.
- Computer equipment provided.
- Candidate must provide high speed internet access.
- We pride ourselves on running an efficient, timely, and well-articulated interview process.
- US work authorization (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Account management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer relationship management: 1 year (Preferred)
Apply online here!