[Position Filled] We’re Hiring! Director of Customer Experience
- An expert at measuring and understanding how happy customers drive business and social impact
- Passionate about leading others and driving change in an organization
- A big believer that business has the power to change the world
- Ready to accelerate your career while making a lasting social impact
- A Certified B Corporation that helps non-profits use data to break the cycle of poverty
- A fast-growing tech company making a BIG impact on the world
- A champion of the “work hard, play hard” mentality
- A metrics-driven organization that places merit on results
- Currently serving over 10,000 non-profits and impacting nearly 5 million lives
- Lead the Customer Experience department (includes implementation and technical support teams) and represent the voice of the customer on the leadership team
- Design, measure and communicate our customer experience strategy, ensuring a consistent experience for all customers at each touchpoint with our Customer Success and Support teams, including developing key metrics
- Develop new processes to improve the customer experience and ultimately drive customer satisfaction
- Serve as the escalation point for implementation and technical support team for all customer concerns
- Partner with sales and marketing team to support product adoption and account growth
- Identify and communicate trends to help the business seize opportunities to improve outcomes
- Strategic Thinking: Identifies key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision. Builds an integrated plan for course of action to accomplish this vision.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results in a fast-paced environment. Has proven Senior Management presence with a high degree of professional maturity and ability to manage and motivate diverse and remote teams.
- Influence: Asserts own ideas and persuades others, gaining support and commitment, while mobilizing people to take action. Simultaneously able to deep dive, obtain relevant data, and analyze effectively.
- Commitment to Metrics and Results: Metrics-oriented approach to strategy and improvements. Experience designing, measuring, and driving continuous improvements in customer experiences and journeys.
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers, including interacting with customers of all levels.
- Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions
- Leading Inclusive Teams: Builds inclusive, cohesive teams which apply diversity to achieve common goals.
- Strong Techncial Skills: Including up to date on new CRMs and awareness of different technologies related to the customer experience
- 5+ Years of Customer Experience leadership
- Strong leader with track record in building an empowered, collaborative and agile team (Scrum/Agile culture an asset). Ability to lead and inspire a team to support their development and growth.
- Proven management and/or relationship management experience at a senior, strategic level role. Experience working across customer experience, sales/marketing and product to drive customer impact and growth
- When safe and reasonable, a willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
This is a full-time work-from-home position. Computer equipment provided. Candidates must provide high speed internet access.
Apply online here!